- Expanding Studio Partnerships with Rainey Institute
- Studio Institute Film Interns Create Documentary Highlighting the Bloomberg Arts Internship Experience
- SAVE THE DATE: Studio in a School’s 45th Anniversary Gala
- “Connecting Communities with Artists”: Highlighting the Work of Young Artists from Studio Institute Programs in New Jersey, Connecticut, and Ohio
- Teaching and Mentoring High School Students in the Visual Arts
Author Archives: trasaterra
Studio in a School Expands Arts Education Nationwide
We are pleased to share with you a recent article that appeared in the New York Times. It describes the expansion of Studio with the formation of the Studio Institute under the direction of Thomas Cahill and the appointment of Christopher Wisniewski as executive director of the New York City schools programs. Read the article here.
Check out the Bloomberg Arts Internship blog
The Bloomberg Arts Internship places rising seniors from select NYC public schools at various arts and cultural organizations. The program provides interns with a paid six week job experience, rich arts engagement opportunities, improved oral and written communication skills, and a head start on their college applications. Read more about the interns’ experiences on their blog.